286. 287. And so it happened, for about 9 hours on a Saturday, April 4th 2000, that 53 years of WGBHers had the opportunity to reconnect with each other and reaffirm their friendship, their shared history, and their dedication to public broadcasting and enlightened media. 288. 289. Following the official event, an officially unannounced screening … | Read more.
Subscribe via e-mail
- Jeff Elder Tony Saletan? Holy Cow, I remember that guy! Maybe I should say Holy Donkey. I... – May 16, 7:02 AM
- Fred Barzyk Thanks Dan. Great collection. – Apr 15, 1:02 PM
- Dave Alvarez (Quote from Alex Pirie) "We asked Julia if she would demonstrate video tape editing and... – Apr 06, 8:08 AM
- Susheel Bibbs Now have done 3 films on Mary Pleasant-- One, Meet Mary Pleasant, screened at Cannes,... – Mar 22, 9:03 PM
- Older »
Support this site